OVER $850,000 UP FOR GRABS, UP TO $7,000 AOY BONUS, PLUS CONTINGENCIES
EVERY EVENT WINNER GETS FREE ENTRY TO THE $160,000 CHAMPIONSHIP TO WIN $60,000 1ST PLACE
ENTRY FEE PER EVENT:
YOU DON’T HAVE TO PAY FOR ALL FOUR EVENTS UP FRONT. $450 DEPOSIT IS A MINIMUM FOR THE 1ST EVENT IF WE GET 85 FULL PAID TEAMS FOR ALL 4 EVENTS YOUR MONEY WILL BE REFUNDED.
$350 PER EVENT $1500 FOR 4 EVENTS INCLUDES MEMBERSHIP PER LOCATION
MEMBERSHIP FEE: $50 PER PERSON
85 BOAT MAX PER EVENT 12 PLACES PAID $10,000 1ST PLACE $25,000 FULL FIELD TOTAL PAYOUT.
DEPOSIT PER LOCATION $450 COVERS MEMBERSHIP AND ONE ENTRY.
BOAT NUMBER FOR 1ST EVENT ORDER MONEY RECEIVE EVENTS 2-4 WILL BE DRAWN THURSDAY BEFORE EACH EVENT.
LAKE EUFAULA LAKEPOINT MARCH 25TH-26TH 2022
$60,000 TO WIN $160,000 IN FULL FIELD TOTAL PAYOUT
EACH EVENT WINNER (28 SPOTS) FREE ENTRY. TOP 20 OR 25% AVERAGE IF NOT FULL FIELD IN POINTS FROM EACH LOCATION (140 SPOTS). TOTAL 168 SPOTS (FULL FIELD). ENTRY FEE $350. 40 PLACES PAID.
ANGLER OF THE YEAR BONUS
EACH LOCATION POINTS LEADER AFTER 4 EVENTS WILL EARN FREE ENTRY TO NEXT YEAR SAME LOCATION. ALL 7 POINTS LEADERS WILL COMPETE AT THE CHAMPIONSHIP FOR UP TO $7000.00 (WITH FULL FIELD) THAT WILL GO TO THE HIGHEST FINISHER OUT OF THE 7.
EVERY EVENT WINNER GETS FREE ENTRY TO THE $160,000 (FULL FIELD) CHAMPIONSHIP TO WIN $60,000 1ST PLACE
DEMOPOLIS – Print Schedule Here
CITY LANDING- MARCH 6TH 2021
CITY LANDING-MAY 15TH 2021
CITY LANDING- JUNE 26TH 2021
CITY LANDING-OCTOBER 23RD 2021
MILLER’S FERRY – Print Schedule Here
BPORT-APRIL 10TH 2021
BPORT-MAY 1ST 2021
BPORT-JUNE 12TH 2021
BPORT-NOVEMBER 6TH 2021
LAY LAKE – Print Schedule Here
BEESWAX- FEBRUARY 28TH 2021
BEESWAX- APRIL 11TH 2021
BEESWAX- MAY 9TH 2021
BEESWAX- JUNE 27TH 2021
LIVE OAK – Print Schedule Here
MAY 22TH 2021
JUNE 5TH 2021
SEPTEMBER 4TH 2021
OCTOBER 2ND 2021
LAKE JORDAN – Print Schedule Here
STATE RAMP FEBRUARY 14TH 2021
STATE RAMP MARCH 21ST 2021
STATE RAMP APRIL 25TH 2021
STATE RAMP NOVEMBER 7TH 2021
ROSS BARNETT – Print Schedule Here
MADISON LANDING – MARCH 20TH 2021
MADISON LANDING – APRIL 24TH 2021
TOMMY’S – MAY 29TH 2021
MADISON LANDING – JUNE 19TH 2021
LAKE TUSCALOOSA – Print Schedule Here
FEBRUARY 13TH 2021
MARCH 20TH 2021
APRIL 17TH 2021
NOVEMBER 6TH 2021
TOURNAMENT DIRECTORS Jeremy Bass 228-327-5941 Dusty Banks 205-394-4679
“PRIDE OF THE SOUTH ELITES TOUR” Official Rules:
TOURNAMENT DIRECTORS Jeremy Bass 228-327-5941 Dusty Banks 205-394-4679
DATE ACTIVE 2/11/21
1. Tournament director has the final say and can deny any team from entering the tournament no exceptions.
2. All State, local, Corp of engineers and Pride of the South rules/laws will be obeyed. All contestants must obey Alabama Water Safety Rules/Mississippi Water Safety Rules (Barnett location) and Alabama Game and Fish/Mississippi Game and Fish (Barnett location) Regulations. It’s the Anglers responsibility to be knowledgeable of the rules. If your team is issued a ticket during any Pride of The South tournaments you must notify the tournament director prior to weighing any fish. It’s the tournament director’s discretion to determine the penalty up to disqualification.
3. Life Jackets and Kill switches are to be worn during blastoff and anytime the boat is on plane.
4. Sportsmanship Rule: Any unsportsmanlike behavior during tournament hours will be grounds for disqualification from the tournament. This includes but not limited to behaviors like, someone hole-sitting for you, reckless boat operation, intentionally snagging fish, etc….
5. Communication rule- During tournament hours the use of any communication device to seek guidance or fishing information is not allowed. The hiring of guides, non-eligible anglers or non- membered anglers pre-fishing for you prior to any Elites event is not allowed.
6. $100 team membership fee required prior to fishing. Alternates pay $50 fee.
7. Only 2 people maximum per boat. Any team is allowed one alternate that can be used for 1 event but the alternate will not be eligible to compete in the championship. Your partner must compete in at least two events to be eligible for championship.
8. All fish are to be caught during the hours of the tournament on the body of water the tournament is being held without leaving the boat or receiving fish from another team. Not allowed to leave the boat to push into a spot to fish. If you are stuck you can push back out but not continue with forward motion.
9. If you’re late to weigh in it will result in disqualification.
10. Five fish 12 in or Lake Rule limit per boat. Must cull as you go only keep 5 fish in the livewell at one time. No culling at the dock. Fish measured with a Radicull Beamer Board.
11. 1/4lb (4oz) per dead fish. Lunker winning fish must be weighed alive. Short fish will be released immediately. Ties will be determined by the Lunker between the two teams. It is the team’s responsibility to notify the weigh master that you want your Lunker weighed. Any suspicious dead fish can be denied to be weighed in per tournament director’s discretion.
12. All fished weighed in will be released back. It’s the tournament director’s discretion to allow teams to trailer prior to weighing in.
13. Artificial bait including Arigs are allowed to be used. No trolling or live bait fishing. Only 1 rod allowed at a time. You must completely retrieve your line inside the boat prior to picking up another rod. Jigger poles are not allowed.
14. All site fish must be caught inside the mouth. No snagging
15. No alcoholic beverages or illegal drugs allowed during tournament. If you’re subject to taking a polygraph no drinking after you weigh your fish until all places and prizes have been decided.
16. Cutting down or having someone cut down any green trees to fish during the tournament prior to any pride of the south tournament will result in being banned from fishing the trail.
17. Points will be based on a 200 points scale. The winner gets 200 points and goes down 1 point per place. If any teams that has entered the tournament does not weigh in or zeroes they will receive 25 points less than the last place team that weighed in.
18. Must abide by all “NO WAKE ZONES”.
19. Can leave the boat in an emergency situations only. No fishing allowed while not inside of the boat during an emergency.
20. Off limits are determined by state laws. No fishing in ponds or private waters during high water levels. No casting into a private or off limit waters even if your boat is not sitting in the off limits waters. Cannot leave the boat to gain access to fishable waters. Getting out your boat to push into any water is not allowed. You are allowed to lock through Dams. The following are OFF-LIMITS for Mobile Tensaw delta: DOCTOR LAKE, HELLCAT LAKE, BOYKIN LAKE, FLAG LAKE, GREEN LAKE, BEAR LAKE, CHOCTAW LAKE, OLIN BASIN,LITTLE and Big CHIPPEWA.
21. Must obey all posted signs this includes dams. (Section 220-6-19 it shall be unlawful to fail to comply with any restrictive sign, buoy, or marker as approved by the Director of the Alabama Marine Police Division). Treat the sign like a wall do not cross nor cast past the posted sign or the area the sign is referencing this includes private ponds or off-limit areas. If the Dam does not have a restrictive sign or buoy you must wear a life jacket and follow all state and local laws.
22. Any team fishing in 3 mile creek on mobile river, you must obey the “idle only” designated areas.
23. Any Boat is allowed to carry gas with you in an approved coast guard tank with quick disconnects. Hand Held tanks are not allowed cannot leave boat to get gas on land. No one is allowed to bring you gas during the tournament.
24. Live well check will be conducted during registration.
25. An approved boat must be equipped with an Outboard Water Cooled motor only. No jet foot motors or go-devil style motors will be allowed to enter the tournament. Also kill switch, live well, navigation and running lights. Your motor Horsepower cannot exceed you manufactures plate. (Any questions call Tournament Director 228-327-5941)
26. If a team has their trolling motor down FISHING you must give that team a 50 YD courtesy distance unless both teams agree differently. If a team has their anchor out FISHING you must give that team a 100 YD courtesy distance unless both teams agree. This does not mean you can block access to fishable waters by sitting in the entrance of a creek or lake. If a boat wants to gain entrance and your fishing the mouth they are allowed to idle or troll past WITHOUT FISHING until they reach the courtesy distance.
27. Anyone that fishes any of the pride of the south tournaments are fishing at their own risk and cannot hold anyone that is involved in the tournament responsible.
28. Each event will have a mandatory polygraph test performed per the Tournament director’s decision. A formal protest must be filed by the closing of the scales in person. Any obscene or vulgar gestures said at the event as a result of the protest will result in banning of the trail. This type of conduct will not be tolerated.
29. In case of a 1st place tie the team with the biggest fish in their limit wins the decision and the losing team of the tie will be consider 2nd place. Lunker ties will result in a 50/50 payout split.
30. In case of an AOY Points tie. The two teams will be given a 2 hour fish-off after the last event to break the tie. They will be allowed to bring 1 fish back and the largest fish wins.
31. W-9 FORMS are required before any team gets paid. All payments will be in form of a check.
ANGLERS OF THE YEARS
Every location point leaders 7 total will receive free entry to their location the next season. They will also compete at the championship against all other location leaders for the ELITE ANGLER OF THE YEAR and receive a cash bonus up to $7,000 for the highest finisher.
Each location has 24 spots. This includes the top 20 in points and all 4 event winners from that location. The event winners will receive a free entry to the championship. The entry fee is $350 and will have a $25 optional side pot per day.This will be a 2-day event at Lake Eufaula Lake Point March 25th-26th 2022. Off limits will be announced prior to event.
Elites Qualifier Payout
ELITES QUALIFER PAYOUT
GUARANTEED PAYOUT WITH 85 BOATS
WINNER TAKE ALL BONUS POT $25 FEE
$4000.00 GOES TO CLASSIC PAYOUT
Elites Championship Payout
ELITES CHAMPIONSHIP PAYOUT
THIS PAYOUT IS GUARANTEED BASED OFF 85 BOATS PER 28 QUALIFIER EVENTS
LUNKER $500 PER DAY
WINNER TAKE ALL BONUS POT $25 FEE PER DAY
POINTS LEADER HIGHEST FINISHER WILL RECEIVE UP TO $7000 CASH.