Kings of the River
KINGS OF THE RIVER TEAM/SOLO BASS TOURNAMENT
SEPTEMBER 4TH 2021 INDIAN POINT MOVED TO SEPTEMBER 25th
KINGS OF THE RIVER TEAM ENTRY FEE:
$125 INCLUDES LUNKER AND LAUNCH FEES $25 OPTIONAL SIDE POT
1 IN 5 TEAM 50 BOAT PAYOUT
LUNKER $500 SIDE POT UP TO $1250
1ST $1500, 2ND $1000, 3RD $500, 4TH $450, 5TH $400, 6TH $350, 7TH $300, 8TH $250, 9TH $200, 10TH $150
MUST FOLLOW ALL RULES AND BE ABLE TO PASS A POLYGRAPH.
Request a boat number by contacting Jeremy Bass @ 228-327-5941 you will be assigned a number in the order requested. You are allowed to sign up morning of.
PLEASE CONTACT JEREMY BASS 228-327-5941 FOR A BOAT #
Kings of the River Division
SEPTEMBER 4TH 2021 INDIAN POINT MOVED TO SEPTEMBER 25th
JEREMY BASS 228-327-5941
KYLE GRAHAM 228-990-2514
ROB PIERCE 228-219-1525
ANY QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS INVOLVING THE RULES PLEASE CONTACT Jeremy Bass @ 228-327-5941
“2020-21 PRIDE OF THE SOUTH” Tournament series Official Rules:
ANY QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS INVOLVING THE RULES PLEASE CONTACT JEREMY BASS @ 228-327-5941 OR EMAIL MJEREMYBASS@YAHOO.COM
1. Any angler entering a Pride of the South event shall read, understand and follow all the rules.
2. Tournament director has the final say and can deny any team from entering the tournament no exceptions. The Tournament Director will be allowed to participate in the tournaments.
3. Sportsmanship Rule: Any unsportsmanlike behavior during tournament hours will be grounds for disqualification from the tournament. This includes but not limited to behaviors like, someone hole-sitting for you, reckless boat operation, intentionally snagging fish, etc….
4. Communication rule- During tournament hours the use of any communication device to seek guidance or fishing information is not allowed. The hiring of guides, non-eligible anglers or non- membered anglers pre-fishing for you prior to any event is not allowed.
5. All fish are to be caught during the hours of the tournament on the body of water the tournament is being held without leaving the boat or receiving fish from another team
6. All State, local and Pride of the South rules/laws will be obeyed. If your team is issued a ticket during any Pride of The South tournaments you must notify the tournament director prior to weighing any fish. It’s the tournament director’s discretion to determine the penalty up to disqualification.
7. Only 2 people maximum per boat. An eligible team is either solo, boater and non-boater.
8. No leaving the boat to push into any place to fish or gain access must remain inside the hull at all times.
9. If you’re late to weigh in it will result in disqualification.
10. All site fish must be caught inside the mouth. No snagging
11. Five fish 12 in or Lake Rule limit per boat. Fish measured with a Radicull Beamer Board.
12. 1/4lb (4oz) per dead fish. Lunker winning fish must be weighed alive. Short fish will be released immediately. Ties will be determined by the Lunker between the two teams. It is the team’s responsibility to notify the weigh master that you want your Lunker weighed. Any suspicious dead fish can be denied to be weighed in per tournament director’s discretion.
13. All fished weighed in will be released back. It’s the tournament director’s discretion to allow teams to trailer prior to weighing in.
14. Artificial bait only. No trolling or live bait fishing. Only 1 rod allowed at a time. (A-RIGS are legal) .You must completely retrieve your line inside the boat prior to picking up another rod. Jigger poles are not allowed.
15. No alcoholic beverages or illegal drugs allowed during tournament. If you’re subject to taking a polygraph no drinking after you weigh your fish until all places and prizes have been decided.
16. No culling at the dock. Only 5 fish allowed in live well at any time.
17. Cutting down of green trees to fish during the tournament prior to any pride of the south tournament will result in being banned from fishing the trail.
18. Each team is allowed (1) alternate for the season to keep the points. Any team using a 4th person for their team the Boater and the 4th person will create a new team. The alternate cannot fish alone and must have either the boater or non-boater in the boat to be eligible to fish. An alternate must fish at least 1 regular season event to be eligible for any championship. Cannot use an alternate for the first time in a Championship. You will have to fish solo if you partner can’t fish.
19. Points will be based on a 200 points scale. The winner gets 200 points and goes down 1 point per place. If any teams that has entered the tournament does not weigh in or zeroes they will
receive 25 points less than the last place team that weighed in. Your lowest point’s tournament will be dropped for the season.
20. Must follow all water safety rules. Life jackets and kill switches while big motor running.
21. Must abide by all “NO WAKE ZONES”.
22. Can leave the boat in an emergency situations only. No fishing allowed while not inside of the boat during an emergency. If a team member has to leave early you are allowed to drop him off at the dock. Once a person leaves the boat they are not allowed back in the boat to fish anymore in that tournament. The angler staying must remain in the boat the entire time.
23. Off limits are determined by state laws. No fishing in ponds or private waters during high water levels. No casting into a private or off limit waters even if your boat is not sitting in the off limits waters. Cannot leave the boat to gain access to fishable waters.
24. Must obey all posted permitted signs and buoys. .
25. Any Boat is allowed to carry gas with you in an approved coast guard tank with quick disconnects. Hand Held tanks are not allowed cannot leave boat to get gas on land. No one is allowed to bring you gas during the tournament.
26. Live well check will be conducted during registration.
27. An approved boat must be equipped with an Outboard Water Cooled motor only. No jet foot motors or go-devil style motors will be allowed to enter the tournament. Also live well, navigation and running lights. (Any questions call Tournament Director 228-327-5941)
28. If a team has their trolling motor down FISHING you must give that team a 50 YD courtesy distance unless both teams agree differently. If a team has their anchor out FISHING you must give that team a 100 YD courtesy distance unless both teams agree.
29. Anyone that fishes any of the pride of the south tournaments are fishing at their own risk and cannot hold anyone that is involved in the tournament responsible.
30. Each event will have a mandatory polygraph test performed per the Tournament director’s decision. A formal protest must be filed by the closing of the scales in person. Any obscene or vulgar gestures said at the event as a result of the protest will result in banning of the trail. This type of conduct will not be tolerated.
31. In case of a 1st place tie the team with the biggest fish in their limit wins the decision and the losing team of the tie will be consider 2nd place. Lunker ties will result in a 50/50 payout split.
32. In case of an AOY Points tie. The two teams will be given a 2 hour fish-off after the last event to break the tie. They will be allowed to bring 1 fish back and the largest fish wins.
33. W-9 FORMS are required before any team gets paid by check.
The top 50 teams and 25 solos in points will advance to the SEMI-CHAMPIONSHP. You must accept your spot if not it will go to the next team or solo in line.