ALLOWED TO DROP LOWEST TOURNAMENT FOR SEASON
ENTRY FEES $120 (INCLUDES $10 LUNKER POT FOR BIG LARGEMOUTH AND BIG SPOT)
OPTIONAL $25 PRIDE CASH BONUS POT WINNER TAKE ALL
BASIC $35 PER PERSON/$70 PER TEAM
1 ALTERNATE ALLOWED $35
SEMI CHAMPIONSHIP (FISH 4 EVENTS OR WIN AN EVENT)
FEBRUARY 27TH 2021 LAKE JORDAN BONNERS
GRAND CHAMPIONSHIP (TOP 40 IN POINTS OR WIN AN EVENT)
MARCH 26TH-27TH 2021 ROLAND COOPER STATE PARK
OFF LIMITS MARCH 8TH-MARCH 11TH/MARCH 15TH-MARCH 18TH/MARCH 22ND- MARCH 24TH 2021.
KINGS OF COOSA BONUS
THE POINTS LEADING TEAM AFTER THE FINAL QUALIFIER WILL RECEIVE FREE ENTRY TO NEXT SEASON PLUS CASH BONUS.
EACH TEAM WILL BE ALLOWED TO GO TO FIRST SPOT AND GIVEN A 1ST CAST TIME
DANNY MORRIS 205-383-6510 JOE MINOR 205-389-2171
Coosa Division – Print Schedule Here
JULY 25TH 2020 LAY LAKE FLATLANDS
AUGUST 29TH 2020 LAKE JORDAN BONNERS
SEPTEMBER 19th2020 LAKE MITCHELL HIGGENS
OCTOBER 17TH 2020 LAKE JORDAN BONNERS
NOVEMBER 21ST 2020 LAKE MITCHELL HIGGENS
DECEMBER 19TH2020 LAY LAKE FLATLANDS
JANUARY 9TH 2021 LAKE MITCHELL HIGGENS
FEBRUARY 6TH 2021 LAY LAKE FLATLANDS
Any questions about the above rules please contact: Joe Minor: 205-389-2171 Danny Morris: 205-383-6510
TEAM COOSA RIVER TOURNAMENT SERIES RULES:
1. This is a private event. The tournament director has the right to deny participation to any team he deems necessary to preserve the integrity of the trail.
2. Tournament director has the final say no exceptions.
3. All teams must follow Alabama state and local laws. It’s your responsibility to know and follow the rules. Failure to read the rules could result in disqualification.
5. $25 membership fee per person is required prior to fishing any events. This includes the 1 allowed alternate.
6. Must fish 5 events or win an event to qualify for the championship. Top 25 plus each winner will be invited to participate in the Grand Championship.
7. The points leading team after last event will be crowned King of Coosa.
8. No first time alternates allowed to fish the championship. Allowed one alternate for the season and the alternate must fish at least one event to be an eligible partner for the championship.
9. Blastoff- Each team will be allowed to go to first spot with a first cast time giver by the tournament director. Must obey or be disqualified and banned.
10. If you’re late to weigh in it will result in disqualification.
11. Five fish 12 in limit (or Lake Requirement) per boat. Fish measured with a golden rule. Only Largemouth, Small mouth and Spotted Bass can be weighed in.
12. All fish are to be caught during the hours of the tournament on the body of water the tournament is being held without leaving the boat or receiving fish from another team.
13. Dead Fish Penalty will ½ pound per fish. The tournament director can deny to weigh any suspicious dead fish.
14. All fished weighed in will be released back.
15. A legal catch is any measurable fish caught in the mouth using artificial bait only during tournament hours on the body of water the tournament is be held. No trolling or live bait fishing. Only 1 rod allowed at a time. (A-RIGS are legal). All site fish must be hooked inside of the mouth (no snatching, no trolling, no live bait).
16. No alcoholic beverages or use of illegal drugs allowed during tournament.
17. No culling at the dock. Only 5 fish allowed in live well at any time. The 6th fish caught must be culled or released back.
18. Must follow all water safety rules. Life jacket while big motor is running. Only 2 people maximum per boat. Must abide by all “NO WAKE ZONES”
19. Must obey any posted signs, buoys or cables treat the area referenced like a wall do not fish or cast in these areas.
20. Fishing private waters is not allowed.
21. Can leave the boat in an emergency situations. Cannot leave the boat to gain access to a fishing area or for any other reason other than shelter from bad weather or emergency. Must notify tournament director if you left your boat prior to weighing in so that he is aware of the situation.
22. Live well check will be conducted during registration.
23. Anyone that fishes any of the Team Coosa River Tournaments are fishing at their own risk and cannot hold anyone that is involved in the tournament responsible for any damages
24. To protect the integrity of the Team Coosa River Tournament Series and our anglers, all winners will be subject to an onsite polygraph exam before the prizes are distributed at each event. Contestants must pass the polygraph exam at the tournament site to receive prize money, awards, and points for the event. The tournament director reserves the right to waive any violation of these rules disclosed to him before the polygraph exam, at his sole and absolute discretion.