ANGLERS OF THE YEAR GET FREE NEXT SEASON ENTRIES
CLASSIC (FISH 3 OUT OF 6 TO QUALIFY)
BANKHEAD MARCH 19TH 2022
BANKHEAD-FRANKLINS FERRY HOLT- ROCK QUARRY
LOCK 8- LOCK 8 PUBLIC USE AREA
DEMOPOLIS-DEMOPOLIS CITY LANDING
MEMBERSHIP $35 A PERSON
ENTRY FEES $100
OPTIONAL $25 PRIDE CASH BONUS POT WINNER TAKE ALL
CONTACT: TOURNAMENT DIRECTORS
RUSSELL JONES 205-454-7313
Warrior Division 2021 – Print Schedule Here
APRIL 3RD MITCHELL
APRIL 24TH BANKHEAD
MAY 22ND LOCK 8
JUNE 12TH HOLT
OCTOBER 30TH DEMOPOLIS
FEBRUARY 19TH 2022 LAKE TUSCALOOSA
Dusty Banks 205-394-4679 OR RUSSELL JONES 205-454-7313
2020-21 PRIDE OF THE SOUTH” Tournament series Official Rules:
ANY QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS INVOLVING THE RULES PLEASE CONTACT DUSTY BANKS @ 205-394-4679 OR EMAIL Dbanksrtr2014@gmail.com
- Tournament director has the final say and can deny any team from entering the tournament no exceptions. The Tournament Director will be allowed to participate in the tournaments. The tournament director’s fish will be weighed by a team participating in the tournament that is not part of the staff and also witnessed by a second team. DIRECTOR # 205-394-4679
- In the event of bad weather, high water, or any other circumstance that would put a schedule event at risk the tournament director has the final say on decision .
- All State, local and Pride of the South rules/laws will be obeyed. It’s the Anglers responsibility to be knowledgeable of the rules.
- If your team is issued a ticket during any Pride of The South tournaments you must notify the tournament director prior to weighing any fish. It’s the tournament director’s discretion to determine the penalty up to disqualification.
- $35 Membership fee per angler including alternates prior to first tournament fished. Anyone in high school does not have to pay the membership fee.
- Only 2 people maximum per boat. An eligible team is either solo, or boater and non-boater.
- If you’re late to weigh in it will result in disqualification.
- Five fish 12 inch or Lake Rule limit per boat.
- 1/4lb (4oz) per dead fish. Lunker winning fish must be weighed alive. Short fish will be released immediately. Ties will be determined by the Lunker between the two teams. It is the team’s responsibility to notify the weigh master that you want your Lunker weighed. Any suspicious dead fish can be denied to be weighed in per tournament director’s discretion.
- All fish weighed in will be released back. It’s the tournament director’s discretion to allow teams to trailer prior to weighing in.
- Artificial bait only. No trolling or live bait fishing. Only 1 rod allowed at a time. (A-RIGS are legal)
- No alcoholic beverages or illegal drugs allowed during tournament. If you’re subject to taking a polygraph no drinking after you weigh your fish until all places and prizes have been decided.
- All protest of broken rules must be brought to tourney directors attention before scales close. We cant do anything once everyone goes home.
- Cutting down of trees to block access for fisherman during the tournament or prior to any pride of the south tournament will result in being banned from fishing the trail.
- Each team is allowed (1) alternate for the season to keep the points. Any team using a 4th person for their team the Boater and the 4th person will create a new team. The alternate cannot fish alone and must have either the boater or non-boater in the boat to be eligible to fish. An alternate must fish at least 1 regular season event to be eligible for any championship. Cannot use an alternate for the first time in a Championship. You will have to fish solo if you partner can’t fish. Adult-Youth teams can use 1 alternate for the Adult or Youth. The adult cannot fish solo to get points for Adult/Youth team.
- Points will be based on a 200 points scale. The winner gets 200 points and goes down 1 point per place. If any teams that has entered the tournament does not weigh in or zeroes they will receive 25 points less than the last place team that weighed in. Your lowest point’s tournament will be dropped for the season.
- Must follow all water safety rules. Life jackets should be worn while big motors running unless your loading or unloading your boat.
- Must abide by all “NO WAKE ZONES”..
- Can leave the boat in an emergency situations only. No fishing allowed while not inside of the boat during an emergency. If a team member has to leave early you are allowed to drop him off at the dock. Once a person leaves the boat they are not allowed back in the boat to fish anymore in that tournament. The angler staying must remain in the boat the entire time.
- Off limits are determined by state laws. No fishing in ponds or private waters during high water levels. No casting into a private waters . Cannot leave the boat to gain access to fishable waters.
- DAMS must obey all state laws. If ticket is given results in DQ
- Any Boat is allowed to carry gas with you .
- Live well check will be conducted during registration.
- An approved boat must be equipped with an Outboard Water Cooled motor only. No jet foot motors or go-devil style motors will be allowed to enter the tournament. Also live well, navigation and running lights. (Any questions call Tournament Director 205-394-4679)
- If a team has their trolling motor down FISHING you must give that team a 50 YD courtesy distance unless both teams agree differently. If a team has their anchor out FISHING you must give that team a 100 YD courtesy distance unless both teams agree. This does not mean you can block access to fishable waters by sitting in the entrance of a creek or lake. If a boat wants to gain entrance and your fishing the mouth they are allowed to idle or troll past WITHOUT FISHING until they reach the courtesy distance. Do not pass inside 50 yd courtesy on plane.
- Anyone that fishes any of the pride of the south tournaments are fishing at their own risk and cannot hold anyone that is involved in the tournament responsible.
- Each event will have a mandatory polygraph test performed per the Tournament director’s decision. A formal protest must be filed before closing of the scales in person. Any obscene or vulgar gestures said at the event as a result of the protest will result in banning of the trail. This type of conduct will not be tolerated.
- In case of a 1st place tie the team with the biggest fish in their limit wins the decision and the losing team of the tie will be consider 2nd place. Lunker ties will result in a 50/50 payout split.
- In case of an AOY Points tie. The two teams will be given a 2 hour fish-off after the last event to break the tie. They will be allowed to bring 1 fish back and the largest fish wins.
ANGLERS OF THE YEARS The highest team in points after the 1 drop tournament will be our anglers of the year and will be boat #1 for the following season with free entries.
CLASSIC ELIGIBILITY any team or solo that fishes 3 events or wins one is eligible to compete. Classic DATE ( BANKHEAD MARCH 19 2022
WARRIOR DIVISION ANGLERS OF THE YEAR POINTS 4-24-2021
APRIL 24TH 2021 WARRIOR DIVISION BANKHEAD Weigh in sheet RESULTS
APRIL 3RD 2021WARRIOR DIVISION LAKE MITCHELL Weigh in sheet RESULTS
FEBRUARY 20TH 2021 WARRIOR DIVISION DEMOPOLIS Weigh in sheet RESULTS
WARRIOR DIVISION ANGLERS OF THE YEAR POINTS 2-20-2021 FINAL WITH DROP
WARRIOR DIVISION ANGLERS OF THE YEAR POINTS 2-20-2021
WARRIOR DIVISION ANGLERS OF THE YEAR POINTS 11-7-2020
NOVEMBER 7TH 2020 WARRIOR DIVISION LOCK 8 Weigh in sheet RESULTS
WARRIOR DIVISION ANGLERS OF THE YEAR POINTS 10-24-2020
OCTOBER 24TH 2020 WARRIOR DIVISION HOLT Weigh in sheet RESULTS
WARRIOR DIVISION ANGLERS OF THE YEAR POINTS 9-12-2020
SEPTEMBER 12TH WARRIOR DIVISION BANKHEAD Weigh in sheet RESULTS
WARRIOR DIVISION ANGLERS OF THE YEAR POINTS 7-18-2020
JULY 18TH WARRIOR DIVISION LOCK8 Weigh in sheet RESULTS
WARRIOR DIVISION ANGLERS OF THE YEAR POINTS 6-20-2020
JUNE 20TH WARRIOR DIVISION HOLT Weigh in sheet RESULTS
JUNE 6TH WARRIOR DIVISION LOCK 8 Weigh in sheet
Angler of the Year Points 6/20/2020