PRIDE OF THE SOUTH DELTA DIVISION HAS 9 REGULAR SEASON EVENTS PLUS A SEMI AND GRAND CHAMPIONSHIP FOR QUALIFED TEAMS. EVERY EVENT WILL USE LIVE OAK LANDING. EACH EVENT HAS 3 CATERGORIES TEAMS, SOLOS AND ADULT-YOUTH. EACH TEAM IN THEIR CATERGORY EARNS POINTS BASED ON FINISH AND THE HIGHEST POINTS LEADERS PER CATERGORY AFTER THE 9TH EVENT WILL BE THE ANGLERS OF THE YEAR AND WILL RECEIVE FREE ENTRY TO THE NEXT SEASON. PLEASE READ AND FOLLOW ALL RULES.
MEMBERSHIP OPTIONS (INCLUDES ALTERNATES) ONE MEMBERSHIP ALLOWS YOU TO FISH ANY DIVISION:
BASIC $35 PER PERSON/$70 PER TEAM 17 AND YOUNGER FREE
GOLD TEAM $200 PER TEAM (EXTRA PAYOUT TO HIGHEST TEAM $250+FREE ENTRY)
GOLD SOLO $100 (EXTRA PAYOUT TO HIGHEST SOLO $125+FREE ENTRY)
GOLD ADULT-YOUTH $135 INCLUDES SHIRTS FOR BOTH (EXTRA PAYOUT TO HIGHEST $125)
COSTS (MEMBERSHIP MUST BE PAID PRIOR TO FISHING INCLUDING ALTERNATES):
TEAM ENTRY FEE $125 (INCLUDES $10 LUNKER POT AND $5 LAUNCH FEE)
SOLO ENTRY FEE $75 (INCLUDES $10 LUNKER POT AND $5 LAUNCH FEE)
ADULT-YOUTH ENTRY FEE $75 (INCLUDES $10 LUNKER POT AND $5 LAUNCH FEE)
ANY SOLO OR ADULT -YOUTH TEAM CAN PAY A TEAM ENTRY TO COMPETE AS A TEAM $125 (INCLUDES $10 LUNKER POT AND $5 LAUNCH FEE
ANY SOLO OR ADULT-YOUTH TEAM CAN PAY AN ENTRY FEE TO COMPETE IN BOTH CATERGORIES $175 (INCLUDES LUNKER AS A TEAM AND LAUNCH FEE)
OPTIONAL WINNER TAKE ALL BONUS POTS (PAYOUT HIGHEST FINISHER PER CATERGORY):
CONTACT: TOURNAMENT DIRECTOR
Delta Division – Print Schedule Here
Location Live Oak Landing
May 16th 2020
June 20th 2020
July 18th 2020
August 15th 2020
September 19th 2020
October 3rd 2020
November 14th 2020
February 13th 2021
February 27th 2021
March 5th-6th 2021 Semi-Championship
March 26th-27th 2021 Grand Championship Roland Cooper
PRIDE OF THE SOUTH Tournament series Official Rules Effective Date 2/26/22:
ANY QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS INVOLVING THE RULES PLEASE CONTACT JEREMY BASS @ 228-327-5941 OR EMAIL MJEREMYBASS@YAHOO.COM
- Tournament director has the final say and can deny any team from entering the tournament no exceptions. The Tournament Director will be allowed to participate in the tournaments.
- Sportsmanship Rule: Any unsportsmanlike behavior during tournament hours will be grounds for disqualification from the tournament. This includes but not limited to behaviors like, someone holesitting for you, reckless boat operation, intentionally snagging fish, etc….
- Communication rule- During tournament hours the use of any communication device to seek guidance or fishing information is not allowed. The hiring of guides, non-eligible anglers or nonmembered anglers pre-fishing for you prior to any event is not allowed.
- All fish are to be caught during the hours of the tournament on the body of water the tournament is being held without leaving the boat or receiving fish from another team
- All State, Corp of engineers, local and Pride of the South rules/laws will be obeyed. It’s the Anglers responsibility to be knowledgeable of the rules. If your team is issued a ticket during any
Pride of The South tournaments you must notify the tournament director prior to weighing any fish. It’s the tournament director’s discretion to determine the penalty up to disqualification.
- GOLD Members must have your contingency shirt at weigh in. Failure to have shirt will disqualify your team from getting the prize money. If your team needs pictures for another contingency
program you will be allowed to change shirts and take the necessary pictures to qualify.
- Only 2 people maximum per boat. An eligible team is either solo, boater and non-boater.
- No leaving the boat to push into any place. If you become stuck you can push out but not allowed to continue to push forward to gain access.
- The influencing or requesting any operation of a spillway outside it normal schedule operating times will be disqualified. (example olin basin)
- If you’re late to weigh in it will result in disqualification. Must hang check in key fob on check in board before your official weigh in time. The official time clock will be on the check in board.
- All site fish must be caught inside the mouth. No snagging
- Five fish 12 in or Lake Rule limit per boat. Fish measured with a Radicull Beamer Board.
- 1/4lb (4oz) per dead fish. Lunker winning fish must be weighed alive. Short fish will be released immediately. Ties will be determined by the Lunker between the two teams. It is the team’s responsibility to notify the weigh master that you want your Lunker weighed. Any suspicious dead fish can be denied to be weighed in per tournament director’s discretion.
- All fished weighed in will be released back. It’s the tournament director’s discretion to allow teams to trailer prior to weighing in.
- Artificial bait only. No trolling or live bait fishing. Only 1 rod allowed at a time. (A-RIGS are legal). You must completely retrieve your line inside the boat prior to picking up another rod. Jigger poles are not allowed. No fishing while big motor is running.
- No alcoholic beverages or illegal drugs allowed during tournament. If you’re subject to taking a polygraph no drinking after you weigh your fish until all places and prizes have been decided.
- No culling at the dock. Only 5 fish allowed in live well at any time.
- Cutting down of green trees including having someone not entered to fish with the intent to fish during the tournament will result in being banned from fishing the trail.
- Each team is allowed (1) alternate for the season to keep the points. Any team using a 4th person
for their team the Boater and the 4th person will create a new team. The alternate cannot fish alone and must have either the boater or non-boater in the boat to be eligible to fish. An alternate must fish at least 1 regular season event to be eligible for any championship. Cannot use an alternate for the first time in a Championship. You will have to fish solo if you partner can’t fish.
- Points will be based on a 200 points scale. The winner gets 200 points and goes down 1 point per place. If any teams that has entered the tournament does not weigh in or zeroes they will receive 25 points less than the last place team that weighed in. No dropped tournaments. Failure to show up or notifying the director 6:00 pm Friday before any event after requesting a boat number will result in a loss of 25 points and prepay or pay at the ramp the rest of the year.
- Must follow all water safety rules. Life jackets and kill switches during blast off and while boat is on plane.
- Must abide by all “NO WAKE ZONES”. This includes blast off at live oak. Upper and Lower Bryants on Tensaw must obey bouys.
- Can leave the boat in an emergency situations only. No fishing allowed while not inside of the boat during an emergency. If a team member has to leave early you are allowed to drop him off at the dock. Once a person leaves the boat they are not allowed back in the boat to fish anymore in that tournament. The angler staying must remain in the boat the entire time.
- Off limits are determined by state laws. No fishing in ponds or private waters during high water levels. No casting into a private or off limit waters even if your boat is not sitting in the off limits waters. Cannot leave the boat to gain access to fishable waters. You are allowed to lock through Dams. The following are OFF-LIMITS DOCTOR LAKE, HELLCAT LAKE, BOYKIN LAKE, FLAG LAKE, GREEN LAKE, BEAR LAKE, CHOCTAW LAKE, OLIN BASIN, BIG CHIPPEWA LAKE, AND LITTLE CHIPPEWA LAKE.
- Must obey all posted signs this includes dams. (Section 220-6-19 it shall be unlawful to fail to comply with any restrictive sign, buoy, or marker as approved by the Director of the Alabama Marine Police Division). Treat the sign like a wall do not cross nor cast past the posted sign or the area the sign is referencing this includes private ponds or off-limit areas.
- Any team fishing in 3 mile creek on mobile river, you must obey the “idle only” designated areas. During Alabama Waterfowl season idle only in Bay Grass, Big and Little Bateau Bay.
- Any Boat is allowed to carry gas with you in an approved coast guard tank with quick disconnects. Hand Held tanks are not allowed cannot leave boat to get gas on land. No one is
allowed to bring you gas during the tournament.
- Live well check will be conducted during registration.
- An approved boat must be equipped with an Outboard Water Cooled motor only. No jet foot motors or go-devil style motors will be allowed to enter the tournament. Also live well, navigation and running lights. (Any questions call Tournament Director 228-327-5941)
- If a team has their trolling motor down FISHING you must give that team a 50 YD courtesy distance unless both teams agree differently. If a team has their anchor out FISHING you must give that team a 100 YD courtesy distance unless both teams agree.
- Anyone that fishes any of the pride of the south tournaments are fishing at their own risk and cannot hold anyone that is involved in the tournament responsible.
- Each event will have a mandatory polygraph test performed per the Tournament director’s decision. A formal protest must be filed by the closing of the scales in person. Any obscene or vulgar gestures said at the event as a result of the protest will result in banning of the trail. This type of conduct will not be tolerated.
- In case of a 1st place tie the team with the biggest fish in their limit wins the decision and the losing team of the tie will be consider 2nd place. Lunker ties will result in a 50/50 payout split.
- In case of an AOY Points tie. The two teams will be given a 2 hour fish-off after the last event to break the tie. They will be allowed to bring 1 fish back and the largest fish wins.
- W-9 FORMS are required before any team gets paid. All payments will be in form of a check.
ANGLERS OF THE YEARS
TEAMS- The highest team in points will be our team anglers of the year and will be boat #1 for the following season with free entries.
Classic Eligibility-Must have finished in one of the following. Top 60 or fish any 4. Top 20 get free entry.
Gold Membership Details
The deadline for the 1st event is to have gold membership paid by March 21st 2020
- Cost is $200 per team. Alternate is $35. Alternate must have shirt the day they fish for your team to win bonus.
- The highest finishing team per event will receive $250 cash and a free future entry (does not cover bonus pot). Must have shirts at weigh in to win bonus pot
- IF you are a team but fish solo for the day you will be considered under highest solo but you points will remain with your team.
- Cost is $100. Must have shirt with you a weigh in to win bonus.
- The highest finishing solo per event will receive $125 and a free future entry (does not cover bonus pot).
ADULT-YOUTH DELTA ONLY
- Cost is $135 per team. Alternate youth or adult is $35 must have shirt day of tournament to win bonus.
- If the youth is fishing the youth division and has a shirt. That shirt will be accepted.
- The highest finishing adult-youth will receive $125 and a free future entry (does not cover bonus pot).
PAYMENT MUST BE RECEIVED BEFORE SHIRT IS ORDERED
HALO FISHING BONUS PROGRAM
EFFECTIVE APRIL 1ST 2020
FOR ORDERING DETAILS PLEASE CONTACT JEREMY BASS @ 228-327-5941 OR
Any member purchasing a HALO rod from Pride of the South tournament series and registered their rods with Pride of the South Tournament Series will be automatically eligible for the HALO FISHING POTS BONUS PROGRAM at no extra cost.
TOP 10 FINISH
- 1 ROD-$25
- 2-3 RODS-$50
- 4 RODS-$50 PLUS A FREE ENTRY TO A POTS TOURNAMENT ($175 VALUE)
- 5 RODS OR MORE-$100 PLUS A FREE ENTRY TO A POTS TOURNAMENT. ($225 VALUE)
WIN an EVENT
- 1 ROD- FREE ENTRY TO A POTS TOURNAMENT ($125 VALUE)
- 2-3 RODS -$50 PLUS A FREE ENTRY TO A POTS TOURNAMENT ($175 VALUE PLUS ROD VALUE)
- 4 RODS-$100 PLUS A FREE ENTRY TO A POTS TOURNAMENT ($225 VALUE PLUS ROD VALUE)
- 5 RODS- $150 PLUS A FREE ENTRY TO A POTS TOURNAMENT ($275 VALUE PLUS ROD VALUE)
2020 - 2021 Results
2020-21 DELTA Division Anglers of the Year 9-18-21 FINAL POINTS
2020-21 DELTA Division Anglers of the Year 9-18-21 SOLOS FINAL
Weigh in Sheet September 18th LIVE OAK DIXIE DELTA – TEAMS
2020-21 DELTA Division Anglers of the Year 7-17-21 SOLOS
2020-21 DELTA Division Anglers of the Year 7-17-21
Semi Championship Weigh in sheet DELTA 3-5-6-21 FINAL RESULTS
2020-21 DELTA Division Anglers of the Year 2-13-2021
2020-21 DELTA Division Anglers of the Year ADULT-YOUTH 2-13-2021
2020-21 DELTA Division Anglers of the Year SOLO 2-13-21
Weigh in Sheet FEBRUARY 13TH 2021 LIVE OAK – TEAM FINAL Delta
2020-21 DELTA Division Anglers of the Year 11-7-2020
2020-21 DELTA Division Anglers of the Year ADULT-YOUTH 11-7-2020 DROP
2020-21 DELTA Division Anglers of the Year SOLO 11-7-2020
Weigh in Sheet NOVEMBER 14TH 2020 LIVE OAK – SOLOS
Weigh in Sheet NOVEMBER 14TH 2020 LIVE OAK FINAL
2020-21 DELTA Division Anglers of the Year 10-3-2020
2020-21 DELTA Division Anglers of the Year ADULT-YOUTH 10-3-2020
2020-21 DELTA Division Anglers of the Year SOLO 10-03-2020
Weigh in Sheet OCTOBER 3RD 2020 LIVE OAK
Weigh in Sheet OCTOBER 3RD 2020 LIVE OAK ADULT YOUTH
Weigh in Sheet OCTOBER 3RD 2020 LIVE OAK SOLOS
2020-21 DELTA Division Anglers of the Year ADULT-YOUTH 9-19-2020 FINAL
2020-21 DELTA Division Anglers of the Year SOLO 9-19-2020 FINAL
2020-21 DELTA Division Anglers of the Year 9-19-2020 TEAMS FINAL
Weigh in Sheet SEPTEMBER 19TH 2020 LIVE OAK TEAMS
2020-21 DELTA Division Anglers of the Year ADULT-YOUTH 8-15-2020 FINAL
2020-21 DELTA Division Anglers of the Year SOLO 8-15-2020 FINAL
2020-21 DELTA Division Anglers of the Year 8-15-2020 TEAMS FINAL
Weigh in Sheet AUGUST 15th 2020 LIVE OAK – SOLO FINAL
Weigh in Sheet AUGUST 15th 2020 LIVE OAK ADULT YOUTH FINAL
Weigh in Sheet AUGUST 15th 2020 LIVE OAK TEAMS FINAL
2020-21 DELTA Division Anglers of the Year 7-18-2020 TEAMS FINAL
2020-21 DELTA Division Anglers of the Year ADULT-YOUTH 7-18-2020 FINAL
2020-21 DELTA Division Anglers of the Year SOLO 7-18-2020 FINAL
Weigh in Sheet JULY 18TH 2020 LIVE OAK TEAMS FINAL
Weigh in Sheet JULY 18TH 2020 LIVE OAK – Solo FINAL
Weigh in Sheet JULY 18TH 2020 LIVE OAK – Adult Youth FINAL
Weigh in Sheet JUNE 20TH 2020 LIVE OAK TEAMS FINAL
Weigh in Sheet JUNE 20TH 2020 LIVE OAK SOLO FINAL
Weigh in Sheet JUNE 20TH 2020 LIVE OAK ADULT YOUTH
Weigh in Sheet MAY 25TH 2020 LIVE OAK FINAL
Weigh in Sheet MAY 16TH 2020 LIVE OAK – ADULT YOUTH
Weigh in Sheet MAY 16TH 2020 LIVE OAK – FINAL TEAMS
Weigh in Sheet MAY 16TH 2020 LIVE OAK SOLOS FINAL